There are a variety of options for funding audiology services and hearing devices. Subsidies may be available through Medicare, Private Health Insurance, the Hearing Services Program (voucher scheme for pensioners), and National Disability Insurance Scheme.
- Fully subsidised hearing aids are available for eligible Pensioners, DVA Clients, and NDIS participants. You may also choose to “top-up” the funding available to purchase more sophisticated devices. For further information on how to apply for these services through the Hearing Services Program contact us.
- Funding for Audiological Assessments, hearing aids and consultationsis also available via Private Health insurance. Click here for a guide as to what is available, but make sure you confirm what you are eligible for on your policy with your health fund.
- Medicare rebates of up to $46.90 are available for hearing assessments with an ENT referral. If you have a Chronic Health management plan from your GP, you may be elligible for a $52.95 rebate for Audiology appointments.
- Pittwater Hearing provides Bulk Billing for Cochlear Implant mapping with an ENT referral.
For more information on funding options please see our funding options document here.
- Fees for Audiological appointments start at $80. Audiological assessments include a full report, a copy of your audiogram, and unlimited hearing aid trials.
- The Cost of Hearing Aids ranges from $825 upwards, depending on the level of technology, and whether you are purchasing the device as part of a rehabilitation package.
Contact us if you would like further information about our fees.